Caroline Entwistle is an associate in the Commercial Property team specialising in licensed trade and business purchases and sales.
“Buying or selling a business can be an exciting time for a client. It’s not surprising that they don’t always know what all the issues are going to be, let alone how they are going to affect the end result. I enjoy presenting them with the whole package of information and filling in any gaps they might have. It’s gratifying to see how that all contributes to a swift and successful result.”
Caroline’s expertise and approach is valued by clients who describe her as “thoroughly professional in all respects, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.” [Withy King client testimonial]
“Given our relative inexperience, Withy King and Caroline Entwistle in particular guided us through the purchase of our business expertly and firmly helped and advised us well through some sticky policies.” [Withy King client testimonial]
Caroline advises on all aspects of transactions involving licensed businesses and in particular the hospitality trade including:
- disposal or acquisition of businesses and the transferring of assets
- dealing with licensing issues that occur
- acting for buyers or sellers with property sales or purchases
- advising commercial landlords and tenants on all aspects of leases, including new leases, renewals and lease terminations
- drafting contracts and other documentation.
Caroline also works within the team dealing with general landlord and tenant matters acting for institutional landlords, private landlords and also commercial tenants.
Association of Women Solicitors
Bath Business Women’s Association