Mark is a member of the firm’s dedicated personal injury team and he handles a wide variety of claims related to all types of injury due to accidents.
“No matter what the severity of an injury, it’s bound to be a traumatic time. Family life and careers are often disrupted, so it’s gratifying to help clients succeed in their claims as it’s often the first step in regaining some degree of normality in their lives. I deal with all sorts of personal injuries, but as I’m a keen sportsman I’ve increasingly specialised in sports related injuries. Cycling is a passion for me, so I’ve built up a lot of experience in dealing with cycle and motorcycle injury claims, which few people do.”
Mark handles a wide variety of personal injury claim types, but has particular expertise in:
- All aspects of sports related injuries
- Claims relating to motorcycle accidents
- Acting for cyclists involved in accidents
- Injuries received due to defective products
- Claims due to stress at work
- Personal injury involving animals
- Injury claims due to violent crime.
Mark also receives instructions to act in professional negligence cases and is happy to take over the conduct of personal injury claims from other firms.
Mark’s career with Withy King started in 2006 as a trainee and he qualified in 2008 when he joined the personal injury team.
- UK cycling – how bike safety can be improved (Bike Radar)
- Legal Q&A: What are my rights if a pothole makes me crash? (Bike Radar)
- Personal injury firms face rising claims
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Professional Negligence Lawyers's Association