Fixed fee services
Fixed fee services
The nature of employment law is that you will often need timely advice which takes account of the commercial needs of your business. Withy King operates an employment law support service offering unlimited telephone and email advice for a fixed annual fee, delivered by highly skilled employment law specialists.
Features of the Fixed Fee Employment Support Services
- Access to unlimited telephone and email advice on HR and employment law issues as well as strategic and operation support specific to your business from a pro-active solicitor;
- Comprehensive audit and update of your contracts of employment and staff policies tailored for your business;
- Assistance with the preparation of bespoke letters and staff memos;
- Drafting compromise agreements and negotiating them on your behalf;
- Free access to a wide range of template letters, guidance notes, policies and contracts of employment from our website;
- 10% discount on our fees for assisting you in defending any employment tribunal claims;
- 20% discount on open training courses;
- Periodic email updates on a range of employment law and HR topics
- Annual fee starting from £2,000
Key Benefits of the Service
- Avoids costly tribunals. Our fixed fee services are designed to avoid potentially costly claims by promoting a ‘checking first’ culture amongst business owners and senior managers;
- Saves money. Access to unlimited advice for a fixed fee will limit your legal spend and allow you to budget for the year;
- Specialist advice. You will be advised by a qualified specialist employment solicitor;
- Personal approach. You will have personal contact with one advisor assigned to your business to maintain a consistent approach also enabling us to get to know your business;
- Commercial approach. We will give pragmatic, commercial and solutions focussed advice;
- Use of documentation. Allows the use of up to date HR documentation that has been drafted by a qualified solicitor in order to help you with best practice.
If you are interested in taking up one of the fixed fee services or would like to discuss the best fixed fee service for your business we would be delighted to hear from you.